Rest Ministries chronic illness support featured site




Wednesday, May 2, 2012

"I Almost Let Go" by Kurt Karr

I heard this song on the radio today as I was driving home.  The words are so powerful that I thought I'd share them here with you.  Be encouraged!

I Almost Let Go

I almost let go. 
I felt like I just couldn't take life anymore. 
My problems had me bound 
Depression weighed me down. 
But God held me close, so I wouldn't let go.
God's mercy kept me, so I wouldn't let go.

I almost gave up. 
I was right at the edge of a breakthrough but couldn't see it
The devil really had me;
but Jesus came and grabbed me,
And He held me close,
So I wouldn't let go. 
God's mercy kept me,
so I wouldn't let go.

So I'm here today because God kept me.
I'm alive today,
only because of His grace.
Oh, He Kept me,
God Kept me,
He kept me,
So I wouldn't let go.

No comments: